Or maybe you will feel many things as you read stories of love, drama, mystery…It’s completely up to you. Despite the horror stories you may have heard, summer reading @ your library is NOT lame. It’s actually pretty awesome. So, sit back, relax, and give it a chance…’cause it’s starting in 5…4…3…2…1…READ!
How to sign up for summer reading:
1. Go to library and sign name on clip board.
2. Take a reading log.
3. Set a reading goal (number of pages, hours, or books).
4. Read 🙂
5. Attend fun and interesting teen events @ the Burlington Library.
6. Meet your reading goal.
7. Turn in completed reading log with name and phone number.
8. Sit back and wait for a phone call telling you that you’ve won a prize!
9. Rest, relax, and express yourself this summer @ your library.
“Show me the books he loves and I shall know the man far better than through mortal friends.”– Dawn Adams
BPL’s Top Ten List
Why You Should Sign Up For Summer Reading @ Your Library